Today on 06/07/2019 massive ONE DAY PROTEST DEMONSTRATION was held by the different cadres of teaching fraternity under the combined banner of JKTF at PRESS CLUB JAMMU under the guidance of GENERALISSIMO PATRO & leadership of its State Chairman GANESH KHAJURIA to show the resentment toward the callous attitude of the State Govt. towards the burning issues and problems being faced by the teaching community since a long period and the State Govt. has failed to honour its commitment made to the teaching community regarding the following issues:-
1. Release of pending salaries and the Arrears in favour of Masters working as Head Teachers in the upgraded Middle Schools under SSA,( now Smagara) Scheme in accordance to the 7th Pay Commission.
2. Regularisation of RET’s as the General line Teachers Grade II who have completed their 5 years of satisfactory services and waiting for regularisation since so many years.
3. Conversion of RRET’s into the General Line Teachers Grade II and to incorporate their enhanced qualification which RET’s and RRET’s have acquired during their service tenure.
4. To conduct the DPC of all the cadres i.e Class IV employees to the Junior Assistant, Lab Assistant and Lib. Assistant, Lab Assistant to Teachers, Teachers to Masters, Masters to Headmasters, Lecturers and the other higher cadres in order to remove the stagnation among all the cadres of School Education Department and to regularise the incharge incumbents by confirming their DPC’s.
5. To remove the Pay anomalies of Masters Grade from the Pre-Revised 6500-10500 to 7450-12500 (Now existing Level L-7 in 7th Pay Commission) as already agreed by the J&K Govt. with the representatives of Employees including the leadership of JKTF.
Addressing the mass gathering, GANESH KHAJURIA lambasted that the State Govt. is back tracking from its commitments made with the JKTF for the redressal of all the above issues and all its commitments and agreements have proved only the hollow assurances which had left the employees community into a lurch compelling them to come on roads to raise their voice regarding the just and genuine demands. He warned the higher authorities sitting at the helm of affairs to mitigate the issues of the Employees of Education Department at the earliest.
GENERALISSIMO PATRO urged to Hon’ble Governor of J&K Sh. Satya Pal Malik to intervene personally for the redressal of these chronic issues in order to save the employees from agony and mental harassment. He further appealed to all the cadres of teaching community to remain United under the banner of Jammu Kashmir Teacher Forum in order to mount the pressure on State Govt. for the redressal of all the issues in their favour.
Honorary Teachers’ Federation Of India