‘Urgent action’ is needed to address the pressures of the job, report’s co-author warns
Eleanor Busby Education Correspondent
A Deputation Of District Body Members Of Rajouri Unit Of Jktf Called Upon Ceo Rajouri
JUNE -11, Under the guidance of Generalissimo Patro, Hoonorary Teachers’ Federation Of India a high power delegation led by Sh Ganesh khajuria and Distt president JKTF Rajouri Sh Vinod Sharma met worthy Chief Education officer Rajouri Jb Mohd Ashraf Rather in his office chamber.More than 400 hundred teachers, masters and lecturers, junior Assistant,class IV comprised the delegation
Sh Ganesh khajuria greeted CEO Rajouri by presenting him bouquet and also acknowledge his services towards education department.
There after Sh Ganesh khajuria submitted the memorandum by highlighting the burning issues of teaching community before CEO Rajouri.
- Transfers of all cadre should be made as per norms of existing policy.keeping in view the subject need on priority . Teachers, masters completed tenure in hardzones should be reparitraited to their home zones and those already served in hardzones zones should not be transferred again.
- Request to conduct DPC of class IV cadre at an earliest
- the pending salary of Headteachers should be released immediately and their further salary should be streamline from state budget
- Submission of files of left out graduate/under graduate for their conversion as tr grade ii at an earliest and also submission of files of RETS who have completed 5yrs satisfactory service
- Left out masters of 2014 list B.Ed from distance mode Jammu university should be adjusted at an earliest.
- committee to be framed for Auction of unserviceable store materials
- Audit of unsafe buildings
- Release of one month additional salary municipal Panchayat election of 2018 of pending zones
Worthy CEO sab listened the deputation patiently and assured that the demands put forth by the forum are genuine one and would redressed at an earliest
Earlier CEO Rajouri in his addressed also acknowledge the services of Sh Ganesh khajuria ji towards education department and appreciated his dedication
He also stressed teaching community to work with utmost sincerity to lift the standard of education
Those who were part of the deputation include S.Soorat SinghToofani, Sh Darshan Sharma, Gautam Sharma,
Jb. Saber choudhary, Sh Rajiv chadda, Sh Kishore Kumar, Sh Rohit Gupta, Shiv Dutta, Subash Sharma, Gulzar Mir, Gulshan Sharma, Sanjay maini, Surjeet Kumar, Ranjit Singh, Anil Sasan Arun Kumar, Mohd Shafiq, Sh Vikrant Sharma, Sh Vishal Sudan, Ghulam Abbas, Mohd. Asghar and many others.
Honorary Teachers’ Federation Of India
International Peoples Assembly
Secretariat of the Arab and Maghreb Region
Call for solidarity actions against the massacre in Sudan
On 3 June 2019 the Forces of the military council have launched a bloody attack on the peaceful protesters using live ammunition and all forms of violence. More than 100 dead civilian has been recorded while the death tolls are still increasing. Yesterday, the Nile River uncovered 40 dead bodies which the military forces tried to cover in order to hide the atrocity of their massacre against the Sudanese people.
The military has launched a major crack-down in order to eliminate the peaceful protests. Now they are targeting with live ammunition youths, women and children in order to spread fear among the Sudanese people. This massacre is supported politically and financially by the imperialist forces and the reactionary regimes of Saudi Arabia, Emirate and Egypt.
For this reason, we call upon all peoples’ movements to express solidarity with the Sudanese people, denounce the crime of the military council and condemn the reactionary and imperialist scramble on the Sudanese revolution.
ReT Forum Meets DSEJ,Thanks Divisional Level Committee For issuing orders of Teachers Grade II , appeals for resolution of Undergraduate teachers issue and initiation of Regularisation Process,
Today on 4th of June 2019 ,J & K ReT Teachers Forum led by State President Vinod Sharma and accompanied by State Chief Coordinator Sukhdev Singh Sumbria, Provincial President Rajesh Jamwal, District President Udhampur Lekh Raj Parihar, State Cashier Ravinder Manhas visited DSEJ and met with worthy Director School Education Jammu Anuradha Gupta and thanked her for her positive role to issue orders of teachers Grade II of left out graduates . The team also thanked all the divisional level committee members including P.O. Rajeev Khajuria, CAO Ashok Thukaan , Under Secretary Abhishek Verma , Joint Directors H.R. Pakhru & J.K. Sudan and Senior Assistant Balwan Singh for their tireless efforts to complete the process of conversion to teachers Grade II .
On the occasion Mr Vinod Sharma also urged the worthy DSEJ:
- to initiate the regularisation process of ReTs who have completed 5 years ReT period,
- Resolution of Issue of Undergraduate teachers
- Resolution of Head teachers issue by releasing their salaries out of state plan .
Worthy Director listened the deputation quite patiently and assured to resume the regularisation process soon. She also said that the issue of Undergraduate teachers and head teachers is under active considerations of the government and soon be resolved.
Others who were part of the deputation included : Surinder Singh, Vishal Singh and Bhupinder Gupta.
Honorary Teachers’ Federation Of India