JUNE -11, Under the guidance of Generalissimo Patro, Hoonorary Teachers’ Federation Of India a high power delegation led by Sh Ganesh khajuria and Distt president JKTF Rajouri Sh Vinod Sharma met worthy Chief Education officer Rajouri Jb Mohd Ashraf Rather in his office chamber.More than 400 hundred teachers, masters and lecturers, junior Assistant,class IV comprised the delegation
Sh Ganesh khajuria greeted CEO Rajouri by presenting him bouquet and also acknowledge his services towards education department.
There after Sh Ganesh khajuria submitted the memorandum by highlighting the burning issues of teaching community before CEO Rajouri.
- Transfers of all cadre should be made as per norms of existing policy.keeping in view the subject need on priority . Teachers, masters completed tenure in hardzones should be reparitraited to their home zones and those already served in hardzones zones should not be transferred again.
- Request to conduct DPC of class IV cadre at an earliest
- the pending salary of Headteachers should be released immediately and their further salary should be streamline from state budget
- Submission of files of left out graduate/under graduate for their conversion as tr grade ii at an earliest and also submission of files of RETS who have completed 5yrs satisfactory service
- Left out masters of 2014 list B.Ed from distance mode Jammu university should be adjusted at an earliest.
- committee to be framed for Auction of unserviceable store materials
- Audit of unsafe buildings
- Release of one month additional salary municipal Panchayat election of 2018 of pending zones
Worthy CEO sab listened the deputation patiently and assured that the demands put forth by the forum are genuine one and would redressed at an earliest
Earlier CEO Rajouri in his addressed also acknowledge the services of Sh Ganesh khajuria ji towards education department and appreciated his dedication
He also stressed teaching community to work with utmost sincerity to lift the standard of education
Those who were part of the deputation include S.Soorat SinghToofani, Sh Darshan Sharma, Gautam Sharma,
Jb. Saber choudhary, Sh Rajiv chadda, Sh Kishore Kumar, Sh Rohit Gupta, Shiv Dutta, Subash Sharma, Gulzar Mir, Gulshan Sharma, Sanjay maini, Surjeet Kumar, Ranjit Singh, Anil Sasan Arun Kumar, Mohd Shafiq, Sh Vikrant Sharma, Sh Vishal Sudan, Ghulam Abbas, Mohd. Asghar and many others.
Honorary Teachers’ Federation Of India