The World Federation of Teachers Unions, FISE, representing the class union movement of workers in Education has the honour to invite you to the 18th Congress that will be held on March 4-5, 2018, in Mexico City, in Mexico.
We want the 18th Congress of FISE, which is jointly organized by the CNTE-SNTE of Mexico and the World Federation of Trade Unions, WFTU, to be a step forward to develop a militant line, far from the compromises and submission to the OECD guidelines. We want to demand in an organized, planned and militant way the education that the working class needs, as well as the satisfaction of the modern needs of the workers in education.
With a clear line and organized struggle to tackle the measures imposed on education, by the imperialist organizations of NATO, the European Union, the multinationals and the monopolies that impose the evaluation, the programs and the content that serve their profits and bring problems to the teachers and students.
In this context, your presence at the 18th Congress will be an honour for the class educational movement and an important step in strengthening our organizations’ relations for our coordination and joint action.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CONGRESS
- Accommodation costs will be covered (food, stay for three nights, in double rooms, transportation to and from the airport, transportation to and from the congress).
NOTE: Air tickets will not be covered
- Please plan your arrival for 3rd March 2018 and your departure not later than 6/3/2018.
- To facilitate the organizing committee, confirm your participation as soon as possible.
- Translation will be provided in English – Spanish – French.
- We will inform you in the next few days about the final program and other details of the congress.
With militant greetings
The Executive Secretariat of FISE.